ANGLIA EXAMINATIONS INTERNATIONAL E-CONGRESS & EXHIBITION FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFESSIONALS
CURRENT TEACHING PRACTICES WITH A POST-COVID TWIST!
Open to everyone, no matter where you are based!
¡Abierto para todos, sin importar dónde estés!
The success of the previous sixteen editions of The Anglia Examinations International Congress & Exhibition for English Language Professionals has made it possible, once again this year, to offer all delegates world-class presentations not to be missed.
THIS YEAR’S CONGRESS WILL BE DIVIDED INTO FOUR MAIN THEMES:
· Upgrading your professional skills as a language specialist.
· Updating your language & teaching methodology.
· Uprooting old traditions while expanding new horizons.
· Uplifting your teaching mood as a post-COVID educator.
THE CONGRESS WILL OFFER A BALANCED PROGRAMME OF STIMULATING AND HIGH-QUALITY PRESENTATIONS LED BY RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS.
All delegates will have the opportunity to:
· Explore the most recent findings in a wide range of diverse key areas within the English language and English language teaching contexts.
· Meet colleagues from different countries in order to establish links and contacts, thus creating or extending already-existing professional interests.
· Find out about the latest English language-related publications and services in virtual exhibition areas, especially created for the phenomenal display of materials.
2021 SPEAKERS - Click on the photos to access the speaker's presentation and biodata
2021 SPEAKERS’ VIDEOS – HAVE A LOOK!
Chris Kunz - Watch Video!
Alice Osman - Watch Video!
Steve Bannister - Watch Video!
ANNIE ALTAMIRANO - Watch Video!
REBECCA PLACE - Watch Video!
GANNA MATICHYNA - Watch Video!
JOSEPH SCHLEFKE - Watch Video!
VIRGINIA LÓPEZ GRISOLÍA - Watch Video!
ALASTAIR GRANT - Watch Video!
ALEJANDRO DIHARCE - Watch Video!
JERMAINE MCDOUGALD - Watch Video!
HORACIO DAL DOSSO - Watch Video!
2019 CONGRESS VIDEO - TAKE A PEEK AT THE LAST LIVE CONGRESS WE HAD!
All our Anglia Members can attend for free. For details on how to become an Anglia Member, please click here.
To register for the Congress, please use the ONLINE Congress Registration Form.
We truly encourage everyone to register and pay their registration fee well in advance as places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Registrations will close on Thursday, 28th October at 12 p.m. (-3 GMT)
All pre-registered delegates will receive via email Log in Details to access this event, together with the Congress Welcome Pack and Digital Handout Booklet, one day before the Congress starts.
General Public - Argentina
General Public - Other Countries
Prior to Congress
FREE OF CHARGE
AR$3,000.00 (until 31/08)
AR$3,500.00 (01/09 – 30/09)
AR$4,000.00 (01/10 - 28/10)
USD30.00 / €25.00
USD35.00 / €30.00
USD40.00 / €35.00
GROUPS (3 or more): 10% discount.
Sponsorship at the Congress is highly encouraged as it will give your business a high profile among local as well as international delegates. To find out about Participation Options, please click here for Argentina, click here for other countries in Latin America, or here for Spain.
Anglia ESOL Examinations appreciates your participation in the Congress.
The Ibero-American Network